We have Christian friends who cater for large groups at very reasonable rates. Please contact us if you are interested and we can put you in touch directly or make the arrangements for you.
We strongly recommend using Gold Hill Travel. Not only do they have great prices and service, they are Christians too! Contact Naomi on 01509 363015, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. See www.goldhilltravel.co.uk for full details.
We suggest using Golden Valley Inflatables (www.bouncycastleshereford.co.uk). Do mention that it is a booking based at The Poplars, they will give you a nice price!
We’ve put together a helpful list of local attractions (PDF) that you may wish to visit during your stay.
Notes to Leaders
Our aim is to allow you to have the best possible experience you can whilst staying at The Poplars and it is very important to us that your group has a fun time here!
To help with the planning of your stay we have put together a bedroom planner so that you can allocate your names / numbers as you plan your stay. You can download it in MS Word (.docx) or Adobe PDF format.
We also have a fantastic 3D Plan of The Poplars showing you how the site is laid out.
The site is suitable for most wheelchair users as many of our facilities are on the ground floor (the exceptions being the cellar and a few of the bedrooms). If you have any questions regarding access, please do contact us.
We will be available to help with any enquiries during your stay. However, we ask that you be aware of being fully responsible for the following:
- Ensuring your group is covered by your own insurance policy.
- Dealing with all health / medical issues relating to your group.
- Ensuring there is no smoking or candles in the buildings.
- Speaking with us about the use of fireworks before your stay.
- Overseeing any campfire and burning only the provided materials.
- Monitoring the safe use of the swimming pool to ensure orderly behaviour, prevent dangerous activities and to rescue any swimmers in distress. We do not provide lifeguards.
- Not allowing any food-based games as these leave a horrible mess!
- Respecting our neighbours by staying on site, not using drones, or making excessive noise after 11pm.
- Not allowing any pets (belonging to guests or day visitors) on site.
- Leaving the site as clean as you found it.
- Paying for any damages caused.